As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If someone comes to you and asks you what are the things that you are grateful for in life, can you answer? Or, will you pause for a minute or two to find out what really is good in your life?
Being grateful is great both for mental and physical health, for it is the only way to get more abundance in life. Being grateful and expressing your gratitude lets you see wonders in life, even when your life is miserable.
Why is Gratitude Important?
Expressing gratitude can have a significant positive impact in our lives. And one of the simplest and easiest ways to do this is by keeping a gratitude Journal. Having a gratitude journal helps you to keep a track of all the things that you are grateful for in your life.
Expressing gratitude and writing it down on paper can help you get relaxed and reduce stress. Along with this, it also helps you to attract more abundance in life.
Gratitude Journal Prompts
Instead of being grateful for what we have, we always seek for what we don’t have. That’s how human brains have been shaped throughout the evolution. Also, around us most of things we hear, watch are negatives. So it makes it hard to practice gratitude.
But with the help of the following journal prompts, it will be easier for you to look at the bright side of life and see how much abundance you have in life.
- What is the best thing that happened to me today?
- What is that one challenge I overcome today?
- What made me smile today?
- What am I most grateful for right now?
- What do I like about myself the most?
- What about my body am I most grateful for?
- Who made me laugh today?
- Who am I most inspired by?
- What do I want to achieve in life?
- What do I like about my job?
- What do I like about my house?
- What are the 3 things in my house I’m grateful for?
- What small things am I grateful for today?
- What is my favorite meal?
- What is that one thing that makes me happy?
- Name someone who is nice to me.
- Name someone that helps me.
- Who do I like to spend the most time with?
- Who am I most grateful for in my life?
- Which 3 books am I most grateful for in life?
- Which one of my friends am I most grateful for?
- What is the best moment of my life?
- What do I like most about my friends?
- What do I like most about my mother?
- What do I like most about my father?
- What do I like most about my siblings?
- What do I like most about my spouse/husband?
- What family member am I most grateful for?
- What is my favorite music?
- What is my favorite movie?
- What is the best childhood memory of my life?
- Where is my favorite place?
- What wisdom am I grateful for?
- What is the greatest lesson I’ve learned?
- What is that one thing I love most about my routine?
- What is that one skill that makes me special?
- What person in the past am I most grateful for?
- What risk am I most grateful for having taken?
- What is that one activity that I’d love to engage more on?
- Where is my favorite place in my home?
- What is my favorite outfit?
- What is that one thing that I have in abundance?
- What can I give back to the world?
- How did I help other people today?
- What are the best gifts that I have received in my life?
- What is my proudest moment in life?
- What do I love most about my kids?
- In what way I am better than what I was yesterday?
- What is the favorite thing about coming home at the end of day?
- What do I love about myself?
- What is that one thing that makes me confident?
- What is that one thing that makes me beautiful?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?