As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Journaling is a great way to put your thoughts and ideas in a written way, be it digital or using notebooks. Journaling is a written record of our thoughts and feelings.
Journaling helps in self-discovery and helps to know more about ourselves. Regular habit of journaling is known to help with stress, anxiety, depression and many other problems.
It helps us to know what is making us happy, what is making us unhappy and how we can deal with our life in a better way.
Although, journaling is all about writing down your thoughts, ideas and experiences, there are no definite rules on how to start journaling. This makes it more difficult for beginners to start journaling. They have no idea where to start. In this case, journaling prompts come in handy.
20+ Journaling Prompts to Help You Improve Your Life
Journaling prompts are a set of pre-determined questions that makes it easier to journal. Here are some of the best questions that you can ask yourself to journal better.
- What am I Grateful For Right Now?
- Am I happy with my life Right Now?
- Do I enjoy my current job? Why or Why not?
- What is one thing I wish I were better at?
- What is something that I currently struggle with?
- What is my biggest fear?
- Who is my biggest inspiration and why?
- What sets my heart on fire?
- What is the one thing I wish I were better at?
- How do I react to Negative Feelings?
- If I’m feeling low, How do I cheer myself up?
- What do I want to be remembered for?
- What Inspires me right now?
- Am I pushing myself to the fullest limit?
- Do I feel successful with my life?
- Am I comfortable with my finances?
- Do I feel loved?
- How do I handle the Stressful situations?
- What skills do I have that others don’t?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?