This is a collection of my favorite books, blogs, podcasts, and videos. I’ve spent thousands of hours collecting these links and now, I’m excited to share the best of the best with you.
Following are the links to my personal favorite resources sprinkled across the web. I hope this page will add some value to your life.
- The 5-Hour Rule: This article explains why it is so important to dedicate time to learning and how it helps you to excel in your life
- How To Get Rich Without Getting Lucky: Want to make a lot of money? Haven’t read this one? Read it right now.
- Seneca On The Shortness of Time: Time is invisible but also invaluable. Don’t be stupid. Stop throwing your time away.
- The Purpose Of Life Is Not Happiness: Its Usefulness: Pursuing happiness doesn’t lead to a fulfilling life. Seek usefulness instead.
- Keep Your Identity Small: Do you know why some people seem so stupid during the discussion but they don’t seem to understand it, especially with topics relating to politics and religions. This article will clear it. The more labels you have, the dumber you become.
- The skill of Awareness Will Change Your Life: Awareness is the one thing that separates us from the rest of the species. Learning this skill will give you superpowers.
- Do you relax with social media, video games, or Netflix?: If you do, you are not relaxing. You are training your mind to stress better.
- Winston Churchill Success: 7 Secrets You Need to Know: Lessons from the life of man who lived a great life
- How To Guarantee a Life of Misery: There are multiple paths to happiness. But the path to misery is very few. Avoid these at all costs.
- If you are in your 20s and feel lost, read this: A tweet thread that will shift your perspective.
- Why We Fail?: So many of us make big plans. We want to make big changes on Day 1. We want immediate results. This article will give you a perspective on why we fail to make changes.
- The Curse of Imposter Syndrome: Imposter syndrome is real. It keeps you from doing and showing your work to the world. Every creator has imposter syndrome. So fake it till you make it.